Extend the Reach of Lee County Legal Aid Society
Although anyone can make an appointment and apply for direct representation by the Lee County Legal Aid Society, many don’t know about this valuable resource. Referral Partners serve the community by empowering those who would otherwise have no access to legal representation.
With your referral to Lee County Legal Aid Society, we can build a brighter future for these individuals. Our compassionate team of attorney advocates will provide free legal support, taking a solution-oriented approach to resolving their unique situation.
Our Valued Referral Partners
These valued community leaders are helping to level the playing field.
- Abuse Counseling & Treatment (ACT)
- A.N.A.’s Friends
- Cape Coral Community Foundation
- Café of Life
- Catholic Charities
- Florida Department of Children and Families
- Lee County Bar Association
- Lee County Bar Association Foundation
- Lee County Clerk of Courts
- Lighthouse of SWFL
- Our Mother’s Home of SWFL
- Sally J. Pimentel Deaf & Hard of Hearing Center
- United Way of Lee, Hendry and Glades
- And other trusted community partners
Become a Referral Partner
Are you ready to join Lee County Legal Aid Society in promoting a better quality of life for all in Lee County? Breaking down legal barriers and making a difference together begins when you call 239-334-6118 or email Nanci DuBois at email@example.com to become a Referral Partner.