Select Legal Services Free for Frontline Service Providers
As a thank you to those working hard during these trying times, Lee County Legal Aid Society is offering powers of attorney services remotely to essential workers in the following fields:
- Medical care and supplies
- Food services and delivery
- Farm workers
- Sanitation services
- Law Enforcement
Simply fill out the form below to request an appointment.
Virtual Appointment Request
There will be at least three parties to the Power of Attorney.
- The parent or legal guardian conveying authority to a caretaker.
- The minor or dependent child
- The person receiving authority (caregiver).
A person applying for assistance with this process should be the parent or legal guardian conveying authority to a caregiver.